About UsIt’s not about the one-time sale. It’s about the lifetime customer.
Tom Piscitelli and John Sedgwick have each had a career that has spanned over forty years.
For over 40 years, Tom has worked with contractors, distributors, manufacturers and utilities in HVAC sales, sales management, sales training, consulting and coaching. He has conducted seminars and workshops for over 10,000 small business owners and sales professionals. His articles have been written in numerous trade publications, he often speaks at industry events, has written and produced three sales training video DVDs and has regularly hosted educational webinar broadcasts. He created the T.R.U.S.T.® Sales Process and has been privileged do develop the Proposition Selling concept, strategies and tools with John Sedgwick.
John has been a corporate trainer and marketing executive for a Fortune 100 company, and anindustry consultant, especially for the heating and air-conditioning industry. He has authored numerous training programs and articles on both business-to-business and in-home selling. He is attempting retirement in Duluth, MN.
Proposition Selling describes a proven business-to-business sales process on how to effectively sell to any customer. The sales process begins with the territory manager analyzing his or her territory to identify the best opportunities for growth. That requires him to understand each customer individually and create agreement that both parties can benefit from working together. It coaches him on how to earn the right to be seen as a business partner in a long-term business-to-business relationship.
Proposition Selling will take your from start to finish, whether working with large or small accounts, on how to manage your best opportunities and create extraordinary growth.
You will discover how to:
- Develop an effective selling mindset
- Overcome false beliefs about customer satisfaction and buying habits
- Relate to customers, earn their trust, and ultimately, their business
- Use account analysis strategies to find and sell to target accounts
- Find out what each customer’s most important business needs are
- Create a winning sales proposition
- Change customer behavior for your mutual benefit
- Apply The Trust® Management and Leadership Model to achieve extraordinary success